Developing Next Generation
The Center is engaged in the following projects in order to contribute to graduate school education and develop the next generation.
1. Offering lectures at the Graduate School
Graduate School of Asian and African Area Studies (ASAFAS) is offering lectures as below.
- The Study of the Islamic WorldⅠ,Ⅱ syllabus Ⅰ syllabus Ⅱ
- Sufism and Tariqa StudiesⅠ,Ⅱ syllabus Ⅰ syllabus Ⅱ
- The Study of Ottoman SufismⅠ,Ⅱ syllabus Ⅰ syllabus Ⅱ
- Asian and African Sufi Studies syllabus
- PersianⅠ syllabus
- TurkishⅠ syllabus
2. Conducting education projects
The center co-hosted an education project which students studied Sufism and Islam with Üsküdar University.